Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Helpful Horoscope

My horoscope for today:

"Everything becomes a bit more complex today becaue you cannot escape your feelings just by doing something else. Your emotions are more persistent now and they can gnaw at your awareness until you acknowledge them and consider the issues they raise. Although you may be irritated because you want to be independt of your attachments, slowing down and sinking into your current experience can teach you more than running off in search of the next one."

That, in a nutshell, is what this Year of Ginny is about for me. Learning to be completely comfortable and content with who I am, right now, in this moment. I've been so guilty in the past of thinking that moving on to the next best thing was the answer, in my work life and in my relationships. When really, what needed changing was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment