Thursday, February 11, 2010

Finding My Own Way

Yesterday on my way home from work, I was thinking about how great my little side roads shortcut to get to the Interstate is. I thought, "who was it that told me to go this way?"

Usually someone will recommend that I try this shortcut or that little road to save some time, but I remembered that I came upon my little shortcut completely by accident after missing a turn.

A happy accident after making a wrong turn.

Maybe my next shortcut is just around the corner, after a few wrong turns.

2 comments:

  1. I need a good email address from the Arkansas Bloggers participants so that I can notify everyone easily. Also, please link up to follow so that you will receive pertinent messages. I promise not to bug you!

    Message from Kathy about the Ark Bloggers logo and blog page. Please check it out and let us know what you think. You might want to pick up the new code for the logo. It looks much better than the other one.

    Here’s the html code for the logo. I resized it to 220 pixels, and then uploaded it to PhotoBucket. That size seems to work. Letting PhotoBucket resize it seems to make the image less crisp, so this should work.



    BLOGGER WON'T LET ME PAST IN THE HTML CODE FOR THE BADGE. YOU CAN PICK THAT UP ON MY BLOG.

    You might want to go look at the test blog to see what you think of the background I’ve been working on. If you like it, I’ll give you instructions for putting the header and the background on the blog.



    http://arkansasbloggerstest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you at Dining with Debbie! We live in the NW corner of Ar. on Beaver Lake. Come visit GrannyMountain when you have time...

    ReplyDelete